Building a New India Through
——-One Nation,One Tax,One Market——
GST benefit for all
COMMON MAN FRIENDLY
- Huge number of items are either tax exempt or in 5% tax bracket.
- Maximum benefits to the poor&the common man.
- Will ensure that the poor get their due.
- Level playing field for small traders in any part of country.
ADVANTAGES FOR ALL TRADERS AND INDUSTRY
- Common producers for registration,duty payment,return filling and refund of taxes.
- Seamless flow of tax and credit from manufacture/Supplier to user/retailer to eliminate cascading of taxes,
- More efficient neutralization of taxes to make our exports more competitive internationally.
- Benefit of exemption/composition and scheme for a large segment of all scale suppliers to make their product cheaper.
BENEFIT TO ECONOMY
- To create a unified common national market.
- To make India a manufacturing hub.
- To boost investment&export.
- To generate more employment by increased economic activity.
SIMPLE TAX STRUCTURE
- Reduction in muliplicity of taxes now leviable on good&services,leading to simplification.
- Simple tax regime with few exemption.
- Harmonization of laws,producers and rates of taxes across the country.
- Common system of classification of goods&services to ensure certainty in tax administration.
CREATING ONE ECONOMIC INDIA
- Freedom of movement of goods&services.
- Consumers to benefit by increased competition,
- Level playing field for producers&consumers across the country.
- Strengthening sense of nationhood and unity.
GST @ 0%
- Unpacked Foodgrains
- Fresh Vegetable
- Unbranded Atta
- Unbranded Maida
- Unbranded Besan
- Unpacked Paneer
- Phool Bhari jhaadoo
- Childern drawing and Colouring Books
- Health services
GST @ 5%
- Roasted coffee Beans
- Skimmed Milk powder
- Milk for Babbies
- Cashew Nuts
- Domestic LPG
- Coir mats
- Fruit Juice
- Packed Coconut Water
- Prepration of Vegetable
- Hair oil
- Corn Flakes